We're here to help
By connecting Hang Seng Credit Card, you can use your Hang Seng Cash Dollars to offset transaction amount and/or earn extra Hang Seng Cash Dollars via OpenRice platform. Also, you can enquire the records of Hang Seng Cash Dollars used / extra earned via OpenRice platform.
*Please update OpenRice App version to 5.13.0 or above to support OpenRice Member Account connection with Hang Seng Credit Card account and enquire the records of Hang Seng Cash Dollars used/ extra earned via OpenRice platform. The service is available on Apple mobile device with iOS version 9.0 or above and mobile device with Android OS version 4.4 or above.
- Sign up as OpenRice Member and login
- Click “My Points”on main page
- Go to “Hang Seng Cash Dollars” tab and click “+”
- Click “Agree and Connect”
- Select a Hang Seng Credit Card in “My Hang Seng Credit Cards” list, or click “Add Credit Card” to scan or input your “Hang Seng Credit Card” number, Expiry Date, CVV and Customer Alias, check the accuracy of all the details and click “Save”
- Hang Seng will authorize an amount of HK$1.0 or below to verify the Eligible Credit Card , the amount will not be posted to the Credit Card account and the authorization will be cancelled instantly upon completion of verification.
- Account connection is completed, OpenRice Members would receive a “Card-not-present” Transactions Notification sent by email, SMS or mailed letter from Hang Seng. The notification will be sent to the contact information as per Hang Seng’s last updated record.
- Start to use / earn extra Hang Seng Cash Dollars on OpenRice platform with Hang Seng Credit Card.
OpenRice Members can connect the OpenRice Member accounts with their Hang Seng Visa, Mastercard® Credit Card or Spending Card, excluding Hang Seng enJoy Visa Platinum Card, Hang Seng enJoy Spending Card, Hang Seng UnionPay Credit Card, USD Visa Gold Card, Renminbi Credit Card, UnionPay RMB Diamond Commercial Card, e-shopping Mastercard® and Private Label Cards (“Eligible Credit Card”), issued by Hang Seng Bank Limited (“Hang Seng”) at OpenRice Mobile App.
Supplementary Card account can be connected to OpenRice Mobile App according to the types of Supplementary Cards to use / earn extra Hang Seng Cash Dollars with the following arrangements:
Yes, but each Eligible Hang Seng Credit Card could only connect to one single OpenRice Member Account. OpenRice members can add or disconnect the Eligible Credit Cards connected to OpenRice platforms at discretions.
Offset spending of OpenRice Takeaway/ Voucher/ Booking with Prepaid Menu/ a payment made via OpenRice Pay Service with Hang Seng Cash Dollars
- Connect OpenRice Member Account with Eligible Hang Seng Credit Card
- Takeaway: Place order in Takeaway main page
- Voucher: Place order in Voucher Offer main page
- Booking with Prepaid Menu: Make table booking with purchase of prepaid menu in table booking page
- OpenRice Pay Service: Select OpenRice Pay Service to settle your dining transaction in the restaurant by scanning the QR code provided by the restaurant staff using OpenRice mobile app.
- Pay with Eligible Hang Seng Credit Card, and select Use Hang Seng Cash Dollars to offset the relevant transaction amount, and click “Continue”
- Transaction will be processed using Hang Seng Cash Dollars balance in your Credit Card account to offset the relevant spending, and the remaining amount will be charged as net payment balance. The redeemed Hang Seng Cash Dollars and billing amount will be displayed in Payment Confirmation Page.
A minimum of HK$0.1 will be billed to your Credit Card account even though you have sufficient Hang Seng Cash Dollars balance to offset the whole transaction amount, details as follows:
- Select “Setting” from “My account”
- Select the Hang Seng Credit Card intended for disconnection from “Payment Methods” > “Credit Card”
- Click “Delete this Card” in “Credit Card Info” page to remove the connection with OpenRice Member Account (earning and use of Hang Seng Cash Dollars will be disabled upon disconnection and removal of Credit Card).
- Click “My Points” in main page
- Click “Hang Seng Cash Dollars” on “My Points” page to enter “Hang Seng Cash Dollars record” page
- You can check the records of Hang Seng Cash Dollars used or extra earned via OpenRice in this page
If you are Supplementary cardholder, the relevant records will only be displayed in your connected OpenRice Member Account and will not be available in the OpenRice Account which the Principal Card has been connected.
Members can check the detail records of Hang Seng Cash Dollars used / earned via OpenRice in the past 12 months. The Hang Seng Cash Dollars records transacted in other channels will not be displayed here. No records will be displayed if member’s OpenRice account is not connected with any Hang Seng Credit Card.
The used Hang Seng Cash Dollars will be refunded to your Credit Card account for the refund/ cancelation of transactions.
• Terms and Conditions of Service: https://www.openrice.com/info/tnc/terms-of-hase-membership-en.html
• Hang Seng Cash Dollars Record: Hang Seng Personal eBanking / Hang Seng Personal Banking mobile app / OpenRice Mobile App “My Points” page